Stars and Stripes
The Career Connections Stars and Stripes Pre-Apprenticeship program is designed exclusively for transitioning service members who want to utilize all their skills in a long-term, well-paid career that packs an adrenaline punch.
Our mission is to offer US service members direct entry into a career in an evolving industry with our innovative construction pre-apprenticeship program. The training focuses on enhancing communication skills, trade skills, personal development, technology training, and leadership coaching.
This 8-week construction pre-apprenticeship program is exclusive to transitioning service members through the DOD Skills Bridge program.
Service members will learn:
- Print interpretation
- Concrete form work
- Commercial wood framing
- Metal stud framing
- Drywall finishing
- Other industry recognized certifications
- Assistance with job placement
- Use your education benefits for on-the-job training
- Opportunity to earn up to $75,000 in year one
- Ability to earn up to six figures after you finish your apprenticeship
You can sign up by filling out the form HERE.